Aether Aether

Theres something to say about a song when i keep trying to do important stuff but stopping and getting distracted listening to this song.
Amazing job.
(Yes i know i left 3 reviews in a row at 6:00 in the morning but you know what i don't care this is america and i can do what i want.)

Cursedsnake responds:

Thanks!
(sry for unsatisfying short reply ^__^)

Catchy Catchy

*Starts listening*
"Hey thats pretty gud"
*Heads starts bobbing*
*begins convulsing in time with the music* (Some people call this 'dancing')
"Hell yeah"

Outlast Outlast

Amazing yet again.
sit criss-cross apple sauce its story time:
I feel like a lot of your songs use the same chord structures or themes, but build upon them every time, making them unique and adding something cool.
im not criticizing you, think of it as a movie soundtrack (for an extremely, very long movie), where the same themes are at play but develop and change as the story unfolds.
This is why i love your music, but only keep 10-15 of your songs in my library at a time.
Anyway, basically what im trying to say is that you can continue to make unique themes and awesome songs with the same chord structures and set-ups you've had, and i will still give them all five stars because im a fan boy (@__@), and thats really awesome, not many artists can do that.

props to you, man.

Jumper - Cloud Haven Jumper - Cloud Haven

I love harmor, pretty much the only thing i use.
nice to know that im not the only one.

Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams

just...

Celestial Celestial

the combination of short, echoing sounds and whiny sustained notes in the beginning is perfect. all of the sounds fit like puzzle peices and the picture is a thumbs up :)

Thanks for another great song, man.

Firmament Firmament

Imo, the saw-y party were a little to dry for the slow tempo. that empty time between the notes felt really long and dragged.

Other than that, i think its a really great song though, much better than some of the featured stuff ive seem lately. ;p

SharkBite - The Mechanical Monster (Geometry Dash Cut) SharkBite - The Mechanical Monster (Geometry Dash Cut)

I liked the percussion, but it could have been louder and more defined. i felt like the resolves weren't as fleshed out as they could have been, and the background chords were much to quiet to add the emotion this song needs. it's an OK song, but you could still work on this much more. Obviously this isn't the full song, but the sections still should have been complete by the 1 minute mark, and they weren't. Keep working on it and it could turn into something really great.

TheSharkBite responds:

Thanks! The full song was actually already put up a while ago! You can check it out on my profile!

SharkBite - Chance (Geometry Dash Cut) SharkBite - Chance (Geometry Dash Cut)

This whole song i am left wanting a climax, or something to push it to that level, but i am let down.
It's really repetitive, and the bass being the main melody is a terrible choice imo. the drums didn't really stand out and i felt tired out of the theme by the end of the song. i wouldn't listen to this multiple times, let alone twice.

TheSharkBite responds:

I agree... I have no idea why they didn't feature one of my better songs. :(

Space stuff Space stuff

Damn i wish i could download this ;p
btw good luck with ngauc